Feelings I had while watching the Wolf of Wall Street.
1. Amusement at Leonardo DiCaprio playing a drug addict, the scene where he tries to get home while high out of his mind on expired quaaludes was worth the price of admission for me.
2. Horror at all the violence. The older I get the more I realize I’m sensitive to viewing violence, and don’t enjoy it.
3. Shock and Awe every time I remembered it was a true story
4. Mild Irritation at the sheer amount of naked women, come on Martin you did not need that many naked ladies!
5. Anxiety that I might pee my pants toward the end because it was a three. hour. movie.