So I had to upgrade my iPhone 4 recently, the top button just completely stopped working and according to every Mac forum I read the issue was 149 dollars to fix out of warranty and considering to use my upgrade would only cost 200 and net me a brand new phone I decided to take the plunge.
Things I like:
1. The fingerprint entry is AWESOME. I am a lazy mofo who doesn’t like to type in passwords and it makes me feel extra cool like a James Bond villain. I try not to think too much about how I’ll probably end up with fingerprint cancer though….
2. Siri being able to send text messages for me in the car is grand.
3. The alarm clock setting has an option to wake up to a song from your music library instead of a ringtone and my what a difference it makes!
4. The speed! This thing is like Greased LIGHTNING Go go go go gogogogogo!
5. The fonts are much more pleasing to my eyeballs.
6. The camera is amazeballs
Things I don’t like:
1. All of the cases for the 5s are hideous.
2. Having to replace all my charging things is a bummer.