1. Apartment searching for apartments I cannot and shall not rent at this time or space in my life. Bombarding Maverick with unnecessary “what’s most important to you in an apartment?” before bed pillow talks. Delighting in my good fortune when he doesn’t say “we’re not moving in together yet, goodnight lunatic!” and instead tries to find his own apartment non-negotiable.
2. House Hunters on HGTV (see above.)
3. Ginger Ale, I dunno its just very refreshing!
4. Putting career vibes out into the universe coupled with actual resumes and cover letters, sent out into an imaginary void.
5. Wishing on every eyelash that falls out of my head for someone to give me an interview.
6. Looking at my graduation countdown on my iphone. 67 days including weekends BOO YAH!